Since 1998, Soulpepper has built:
- Toronto's largest artistic program, with a 12 month season of more than 600 events each year;
- A passionate audience of over 130,000 each year;
- A repertoire of work that has toured to 7 provinces, and been adapted for broadcast on radio, film and TV;
- The largest employer of over 350 diverse theatre artists in Toronto;
- A paid two-year full time residency through the Soulpepper Academy for Canadian theatre artists;
- A robust portfolio of youth outreach and education programs, reaching over 8,500 youth annually with all programs offered free of charge, including the new 6 week Paid summer City Youth Academy; and
- A 46,000 square foot state-of-the-art performing arts facility which anchors Toronto's Distillery Historic District.