WORK WITH US
Director of Development
Application Deadline: October 21, 2019
CALL FOR WRITING PROJECT SUBMISSIONS – Deadline October 7, 2019
Soulpepper is thrilled to once again be participating in the OAC’s Recommender Grants for Theatre Creators program. To learn more about the program and see a list of other participating companies, Click Here.
Soulpepper has identified three priority areas of interest:
- Soulpepper is interested in projects that aim to share vital stories that resonate with our community, city, and province from unique, diverse, perspectives.
- Out of necessity, many playwrights working today are forced to limit their works to 3-4 performers. Soulpepper is unique in the landscape in being able to embrace and support projects with an ambitious sense of scale, including larger ensemble works.
- This program will primarily be looking for emerging professional playwrights, and nurturing unique voices in the early-mid stages of their development.
Please apply using OAC’s online NOVA platform.
All submissions will be reviewed by Guillermo Verdecchia, Soulpepper’s Director of New Play Development.
- artist CV,
- a one-page project description and overview, and
- a 3 to 5 page writing sample.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing all submissions.