For the 2019-2020 season, Soulpepper is pleased to offer the following partnership opportunities:
A Christmas Carol
Jesus Hopped the 'A' Train
Draw Me Close
Sizwe Banzi Is Dead
Riverboat Coffee House: The Yorkville Scene
The Secret Chord: A Leonard Cohen Experience
Revolutions: Songs That Changed The World
Behind The Bars: Legendary Prison Songs
Soulpepper Annual Fundraiser
Education Programs & Projects
March Break Program
Play Creation Lab In-The-Schools
ASL Intepreted Performances
Soulpepper approaches sponsorships as true partnerships, designed to meet both the needs of the sponsor and the needs of Soulpepper and its attendees. By aligning with Soulpepper, your company will have access and exposure to a very valuable public audience while supporting Soulpepper’s work on the stage, emerging artists, and youth in the community.
Our partnerships offer a range of benefits including:
- Exceptional corporate hosting opportunities
- Complimentary Tickets and discounts
- Brand recognition to increase your profile with Soulpepper audiences and brand through crediting and
- acknowledgements such as our house programs, advertisements, web and signageExclusive behind-the-scenes
- Access and exposure to a very valuable public audience through experiential marketing
- We are happy to work with you to develop customized sponsorship opportunities that fit your company’s goals and needs.
Please contact us to learn more about our current partnership opportunities.