NORWAY 1879/UK 1996
Secrets and lies haunt Nora on the eve of her husband’s big promotion in Ibsen’s prescient drama about family, friendship, and the private lives of women. Widely considered one of Western drama’s masterpieces, Ibsen’s A Doll’s House powerfully captures one woman’s journey in the face of an oppressive society.
Mature audiences only, contains nudity and strong language.
Approximate running time: 2 hour(s) & 30 minute(s) . There will be one 20 minute intermission.
Watch & Listen
- DANIEL BROOKS, Director
- SINA GILANI, Assistant Director
- LORENZO SAVOINI, Set Designer
- VICTORIA WALLACE, Costume Designer
- KEVIN LAMOTTE, Lighting Designer
- RICHARD FEREN, Sound Designer
- SIMON FON, Fight Director
- CASEY HUDECKI, Metcalf Foundation Fight Director Intern
- ROBERTO CAMPANELLA, Choreographer
- JANE GOODERHAM, Voice Coach
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- NANCY DRYDEN, Stage Manager
- JORDANA WEISS, Assistant Stage Manager