“The greatest of all Pinter’s plays” (Daily Telegraph)
Betrayal charts a compelling seven-year romance, told in reverse chronological order. Witness a love story unravel with poetic precision, rich humour and extraordinary emotional force.
LAURENCE OLIVIER AWARD – BEST NEW PLAY
Approximate running time: 90 minutes. There will be no intermission.
Note: This production contains mature themes and coarse language.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spBetrayal
Illustration: Dan Bejar
Watch & Listen
- ANDREA DONALDSON, Director
- KEN MACKENZIE, Set & Costume Designer
- MONICA LEE, Assistant Set & Costume Designer
- REBECCA PICHERACK, Lighting Designer
- RICHARD FEREN, Sound Designer & Composer
- SIOBHAN RICHARDSON, Intimacy Coach
- DIANE PITBLADO, Dialect Coach
- NANCY PALK, Text Coach
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- DARRAGH PARSONS, Stage Manager
- CRYSTAL MACDONELL, Assistant Stage Manager