The stage is set for a little family drama. Unrequited love. Creative jealousy. Guns. Vodka. Art. A summer weekend at a lakeside estate falls apart when celebrities come to visit. Switching effortlessly between the ridiculous and the profound, this masterpiece of the modern era examines the burning need to create art and the destructive power of love.
Approximate running time: 205 minutes, including one 20-minute intermission.
Note: The play deals with mature themes and contains the use of graphic language and distressing imagery. Please contact the Box Office if you have any questions. This production uses haze and smoke.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spTheSeagull
Michelle Monteith, Daren A. Herbert, and Paolo Santalucia. Season Art Direction by SOS. Photography by Danielle Matar
Watch & Listen
- DANIEL BROOKS, Director
- FRANK COX-O'CONNELL, Associate Director
- LORENZO SAVOINI, Set & Costume Designer
- KEVIN LAMOTTE, Lighting Designer
- THOMAS RYDER PAYNE, Sound Designer
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ROBERT HARDING, Stage Manager
- ERIKA MOREY, Assistant Stage Manager
- ALYSSE SZATKOWSKI, Apprentice Stage Manager
- SIMON FON, Fight Director/Intimacy Advisor