In this challenging and imaginative solo play, acclaimed author Colm Tóibín paints a breathtakingly intimate, raw and humanizing depiction of one of the most beloved figures in history. Riveting and lyrical, The Testament of Mary reimagines the last days of Jesus as only a mother can. Featuring Soulpepper Founding Member Nancy Palk.
Approximate running time: 1 hour(s) & 10 minute(s) . There will be no intermission.
Watch & Listen
- AARON WILLIS, Director
- LORENZO SAVOINI, Set & Lighting Designer
- GILLIAN GALLOW, Costume Designer
- RICHARD FEREN, Sound Designer
- LOUIS SPRITZER, Voice and Breath
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- DARRAGH PARSONS, Stage Manager
- JORDAN GUETTER, Apprentice Stage Manager